In the daily use of carbon dioxide laser engraving machine for industrial production and processing of material engraving, in order to ensure the accuracy of its engraving and production efficiency. Often to carbon dioxide laser engraving machine maintenance and cleaning,
First, ensure that the guide rail is clean. Because the function of the guide rail is mainly to ensure that the carbon dioxide laser engraving machine in the operation, the engraving precision of the engraving head and the stability of the engraving head in the movement, so we must keep the guide rail clean, without any stains and other obstacles pollution.
2．always pay attention to the carbon dioxide laser engraving machine in the process of movement of the parts and components of the joint between the tightness, if found loose. Will lead to the failure of carbon dioxide laser engraving machine or engraving accuracy is not accurate, then it is necessary to tighten the tightness of each part, to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
3. Fan cleaning The use of the fan for a long time will make the fan accumulate a lot of solid dust, make the fan produce a lot of noise, is not conducive to exhaust and odor removal. When the fan suction is insufficient and the smoke exhaust is not smooth, first turn off the power supply, remove the air inlet pipe and air outlet pipe on the fan, remove the dust inside, and then the fan upside down, and pull the wind blade inside, until clean, and then install the fan.
4. To clean up the carbon dioxide laser engraving machine exhaust system components of the impurities. Carbon dioxide laser engraving machine will be smoking in the process of work, so if the exhaust system components once there are impurities, it will affect the normal operation of the machine.
5. Ensure that the carbon dioxide laser engraving machine cooling system circulating water is sufficient, because the carbon dioxide laser engraving machine in the engraving operation will produce a lot of heat, will cause damage to the laser tube, and the role of cooling circulating water is to cool the laser tube, so we must ensure that the circulating water is sufficient, avoid carbon dioxide laser engraving machine damage。
6. Cleaning of lens (recommended daily cleaning before work, equipment must be turned off)
There are 3 reflectors and 1 focusing mirror on the engraving machine (No. 1 reflector is located at the emission outlet of the laser tube, that is, the upper left corner of the machine, No. 2 reflector is located at the left end of the beam, No. 3 reflector is located at the top of the fixed part of the laser head, and the focusing mirror is located in the adjustable mirror tube at the lower part of the laser head). The laser is reflected and focused through these lenses and then emitted from the laser head. Lenses are easy to be stained with dust or other pollutants, resulting in laser loss or lens damage, No. 1 and No. 2 lens cleaning do not need to be removed, just dip in the cleaning liquid wiping paper carefully along the center of the lens to the edge of the rotary wipe. No. 3 lens and focusing lens need to be removed from the frame, wiped in the same way, and then put back in the original form.
Note: 1. The lens should be gently wiped, do not damage the surface coating; 2. The wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling; 3. Please keep the concave side downward when installing the focusing mirror.
7，Inspection of optical path
The optical path system of the laser machine is completed by the reflection of the mirror and the focus of the mirror. There is no deviation problem in the optical path of the focusing mirror, but the three mirrors are fixed by the mechanical part, the possibility of deviation is greater. Although the deviation will not occur under normal circumstances, it is recommended that the user must check whether the optical path is normal before each work.
一.The laser head does not glow
1. Press the test key on the operation panel to view the ammeter status:
① No current: Check whether the laser power supply is connected, whether the high voltage cable is loose or falling off, and whether the signal cable is loose
(2) Current: check whether the lens is broken, optical path is seriously offset
2. Check whether the water circulation system is normal:
(1) No water: check whether the pump is damaged or not energized;
(2) Water: check whether the water inlet and outlet are reversed or the water pipe is broken;
3, can point, can self-check, send data does not emit light (check whether the computer Settings are correct)。
二． the computer cannot output
1. Check whether the software parameter Settings are normal (reset)
2, check whether the machine is not reset in advance (re correct)
3. Check whether the output serial port is consistent with the serial port set by the software (reset).
4. Check whether the ground wire is reliable and whether static electricity interferes with the data wire (re-grounding).
5, replace the computer serial port output test
6. Reinstall the software and reset the test
7, format the computer department disk reinstall the software test
8. The serial port on the mainboard is damaged and needs to be repaired or replaced.
三. Miss cutting, miss engraving
1. The initialization is incorrect, and the data has been sent (corrected).
2, the operation order is reversed (re-output)
3. Electrostatic interference (check whether the ground wire falls off).
四. The cutting pattern is misaligned and not closed
1. Whether the edited file is correct (re-edit)
2. Whether the selected target exceeds the layout (re-select)
3. Check whether the software parameters are set correctly (reset).
4, the computer system is wrong (reinstall the operating system and software)
5. Check whether the beam is parallel
五. The depth of engraving is different or not deep, cutting constantly
1. Check whether the water flow in the water circulation system is smooth
2. Check whether the focal length is normal (recalibrate)
3. Check whether the optical path is normal (recalibrate)
4. Check whether the beam is parallel
5. Check whether the lens is broken (replacement)
6, check whether the lens or laser tube emitting end is contaminated (re cleaning)
7, check whether the laser head or focusing mirror is loose (tighten)
8, laser tube aging